- All the students are expected to be present on the opening day and the closing day of the academic year.
- It is compulsory for every student to put in 80% of the total attendance.
- Absentees at an examination will be considered as having failed unless it is established that their absence was due to illness.
Scheme of Examination.
- Students absent from an examination for any reason will not be re-examined. In the case of illness a doctor's certificate will have to be produced. Absence from the whole examination involves a total loss of marks.
- Absence from a subject excludes a student from being reckoned in the order of merit in the examination.
- Any willful breach of regulation for the peaceful conduct of examinations shall be punishable with expulsion from the whole examination and if discovered subsequently it will lead to cancellation of the papers. a pupil Caught for malpractice in examination will not be awarded any mark for the subject and can be debarred from the subsequent examination or be dismissed from the school
- Reports are given to the parents/guardians and these will be with held for non-payment of school dues.